Try your hand at our version of what may arguably be the most well-known dish in Thai cuisine, which is a whole lot easier to prepare with the aid of our delicious Pad Thai Sauce! This dish takes a maximum of 10 minutes to prepare and about another 10 mins to cook! Super fast and satisfying for a busy night in!
200g dried thin, flat rice noodles, soaked in lukewarm water until pliable but firm (about 15 min), then drained
120ml-150ml Mekhala Organic Pad Thai Sauce
1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
100g extra firm tofu, cubed
Handful fresh bean sprouts, plus extra for garnish
1-2 Tbsp crushed roasted peanuts, plus extra for garnish.
Handful of Chinese chives, cut into 2-3cm pieces
1. Heat oil in wok over medium heat and crack in the 2 eggs. Stir/scramble the eggs until almost cooked.
2. Turn the heat up to high, then add drained noodles and stir-fry until the cooked eggs have been broken up.
3. Add Mekhala Pad Thai Sauce and stir-fry until it has been absorbed.
4. Add tofu & peanuts, then stir-fry until almost dry.
5. Stir through bean sprouts and Chinese chives.
6. Transfer noodles to serving plate(s). Garnish with the extra bean sprouts & crushed peanuts and serve with lime wedges, chilli flakes and sugar on the side.