Succulent pork cubes and juicy pineapple pieces in a creamy, mildly spiced green curry, paired with warm, nutty red rice.
Is that your mouth we hear watering?
1 cup Mekhala Ruby Rice
200ml coconut cream
400gm pork loin, 2 inch slices
80gm tinned pineapple cubes
2-3 tablespoons pineapple syrup to taste
2 kaffir lime leaves, finely sliced (optional)
5 basil leaves (optional)
1. Cook the Mekhala Ruby Rice per instructions on the packet.
2. Heat coconut cream in wok over low heat until cream is bubbling and slightly dried up.
3. Add the Mekhala Green Curry Paste and fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add pork and mix through.
5. Add water, bring to a simmer, then add pineapples.
6. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
7. Season with pineapple syrup to taste. Serve garnished with lime leaves and basil and hot Ruby Rice.
More curry recipes: