Made with store-bought, succulent roast duck and Mekhala's authentic Red Curry Paste, this is one beautiful dish you can whip up in a jiffy!
1-2 Cups Mekhala Organic Black Rice
200ml Coconut cream + 200ml water or 400ml coconut milk
½ roast duck (bought from your local roast meat seller), bones removed and chopped into 1 inch slices
1 tin lychees
3-4 Tbsp lychee liquid
Handful cherry tomatoes
5 Basil leaves (optional)
1. Cook the Mekhala Organic Black Rice as per instructions on the packet.
2. Heat coconut cream in wok over low heat until cream is bubbling and slightly dried up.
3. Add the Mekhala Red Curry Paste and fry for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
4. Add the water and duck. Stir to incorporate. Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, lychees, basil and lychee liquid to taste. Simmer for another 2 minutes or until tomatoes are slightly softened.
6. Serve with hot Mekhala Organic Black Rice.