(Photo & Recipe Credit: Sydney Vegan Guide)
The Sydney Vegan Guide created this recipe with our Organic Thai Yellow Curry Paste in mind, but feel free to use any Mekhala Curry Paste of your choosing!
1 Medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
100g Green beans diced
1 Broccoli, chopped into florets
1 Red capsicum, sliced
400g Coconut milk
Chopped peanuts (toasted), chopped spring onions, brown rice, lime, coriander leaves
1. Heat oil in a heavy-based saucepan or pot, then quickly fry Mekhala Organic Yellow/Massaman Curry Paste.
2. Add coconut milk, bring to gentle simmer and add sweet potato and bring to boil. Simmer till tender (about 10min).
3. Add the green beans, broccoli, and capsicum to cook through.
4. In the meantime, fry the tofu until lightly browned on all sides, then add the tofu to the saucepan and stir through.
5. Ladle into bowls with warm brown rice and garnish with spring onions, peanuts, lime and coriander.