1 cup cooked brown rice
1/2 cup each shredded red cabbage and carrot
1/2 cup broccolini
1/2 cup bean sprouts, edamame and frozen mixed carrot, corn and peas
100gm tempeh, cut into 2 inch, 1 inch thick squares
Pink salt and freshly ground pepper
1 tspn oil
2 tspn Mekhala Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste
1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Blanch broccolini, bean sprouts, edamame and frozen mixed vegetables in turn and set aside.
2. Toss bean sprouts and broccolini in salt and pepper to taste.
3. Marinate tempeh in Mekhala Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick fry pan and pan fry tempeh until golden brown.
5. Spoon brown rice into 1 large bowl and 1 small bowl. Arrange vegetables and tempeh on rice and enjoy together!