300g Quorn "Chicken" Fillets, cut into 2-inch cubes 50g snow peas 1 cup kale leaves, chopped 500ml coconut milk 1 tbsp Mekhala Organic Coconut Oil
1. Pan fry Quorn pieces in Coconut Oil till golden brown. Drain on kitchen towels.
2. Over medium heat, fry 100ml coconut milk and Mekhala Organic Lemongrass Turmeric Paste for 2 minutes.
3. Add Quorn pieces, stir through, then add remaining coconut milk.
4. Bring to the boil, add vegetables and simmer with lid on for 3 minutes or till vegetables are soft
5) Serve with Mekhala steamed rice.