(Serves 1 to 2)
2 to 4 swiss brown mushrooms sliced 2 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
2 large free-range eggs
Mekhala Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Mekhala Organic Pad Thai Sauce
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt Freshly ground Black Pepper
1. Pre-heat your oven to maximum temperature.
2. Grease an oven-proof ramekin with Mekhala Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. Don’t forget the sides!
3. Add baby spinach and mushrooms, ensuring few or no gaps remain.
4. Crack the eggs on top of the bed of spinach and mushrooms.
5. Season with Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt and black pepper then pop into the oven for 8 to 10 minutes. We want the whites to cook, but the yolk to be a little runny. 6. Once done, remove from the oven and spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons of Mekhala Organic Pad Thai Sauce all over the dish. Enjoy hot on its own or with bread.
Adapted from this recipe by Jamie Oliver.