4 medium sweet potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
50ml coconut milk
1 heaped tsp Mekhala Lemongrass Turmeric Paste
1 avocado, diced
100g cherry tomatoes, diced
1.5 tbsp Mekhala Coriander Ginger Dressing
1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
1. Pierce the potato a few times with a sharp knife of the tines of a fork, then bake in a 200C oven until soft (about 40 min).
2. Reduce oven temperature to 190C degrees. Scoop out sweet potato flesh, leaving a thin layer of sweet potato inside, and add flesh to a medium bowl. Place skins back on the baking sheet face up, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Mash the sweet potato flesh with coconut milk and Mekhala Lemongrass Turmeric Paste until smooth and creamy.
4. Fill each skin with an equal amount of mashed sweet potato. Bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Mix Avocado, tomato, chili, lime and Mekhala Coriander Ginger Dressing together.
6. Top baked sweet potato skins with avocado-tomato salsa. Enjoy!