200g large raw prawns, peeled (leave tails on)
1 Tbsp Mekhala Thai Basil Garlic Paste
100g baby spinach, washed and dried
1 avocado, diced
3 Tbsp slivered almonds
3 Tbsp greek yoghurt
1 Tbsp lime juice (optional)
Small handful chopped spring onion (optional)
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Marinate prawn with Mekhala Thai Basil Garlic Paste for half an hour.
2. Lightly season asparagus with Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt, freshly ground black pepper and olive oil.
3. Grill or pan-fry prawns & asparagus.
4. Mix Mekhala Organic Roasted Sesame Garlic Dressing with yoghurt, lime juice and spring onion.
5. Toss prawns, asparagus, diced avocado, toasted walnuts and spinach in Miso Lime-yoghurt dressing. Serve!