4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 Tbsp. Mekhala Thai Basil Garlic paste
Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt
1/2 tsp finely shredded lemon peel
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. olive oil + extra
1. In a small bowl, combine Mekhala Thai Basil Garlic Paste with the grated parmesan.
2. Pound each chicken piece to 1/8 inch thickness (we recommend doing this by sandwiching each chicken piece in plastic wrap and pounding it with a heavy pan or rolling pin.) Lightly season chicken pieces with Mekhala Himalayan Pink Salt.
3. Spread Mekhala Thai Basil Garlic Paste-cheese mixture. Fold in sides of each chicken breast; roll up, pressing edges to seal. Fasten with wooden toothpicks. Drizzle/brush each chicken piece with some olive oil.
4. For sauce, in a small bowl combine lemon peel, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon olive oil; set aside.
5. Grill chicken for 25-30 minutes, until cooked, brushing occasionally with sauce during the last 10 minutes of grilling.