This "fusion" dish is our refreshing take on pasta and is great for a quick meal! We like to start on the other ingredients and steps while the pasta is cooking to make the most of our time.
10 Medium prawns, peeled & de-veined
250g Uncooked linguine (or any type of long pasta).
200g Asparagus, cut into thirds, tough ends chopped off
1-2 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Tbsp Mekhala Black Pepper Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to packet instructions, then drain well. Reserve about a cup of the pasta water.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frypan over high heat. Fry the prawns until pink on both sides (but still under-cooked).
3. Add the asparagus and season with Himalayan Pink Salt.
4. Stir-fry until almost cooked (about 2 minutes), then pour in the Mekhala Black Pepper Sauce and cook through.
5. Add the cooked pasta and stir to mix well, adding some of the reserved pasta water if necessary. Serve.