Updated: 5 days ago
Try your hand at our version of what may arguably be the most well-known dish in Thai cuisine, which is a whole lot easier to prepare with the aid of our delicious Pad Thai Sauce!
200g dried thin, flat rice noodles, soaked in lukewarm water until pliable but firm (about 15 min), then drained
120ml-150ml Mekhala Pad Thai Sauce
1-2 Tbsp vegetable oil
100g Extra firm tofu, cubed
Handful fresh bean sprouts, plus extra for garnish
1-2 Tbsp crushed roasted peanuts, plus extra for garnish.
Handful Chinese chives, cut into 2-3cm pieces
1. Heat oil in wok over medium heat and crack in the 2 eggs. Stir/scramble the eggs until almost cooked.
2. Turn the heat up to high, then add drained noodles and stir-fry until the cooked eggs have been broken up.
3. Add Mekhala Pad Thai Sauce and stir-fry until it has been absorbed.
4. Add tofu & peanuts, then stir-fry until almost dry.
5. Stir through bean sprouts and Chinese chives.
6. Transfer noodles to serving plate(s). Garnish with the extra bean sprouts & crushed peanuts and serve with lime wedges, chilli flakes and sugar on the side.