Prepare ahead of time, then cook and toss for a delicious yet easy supper. Also ideal for entertaining guests!
Serves 4-6 people
1 Medium chicken
4 Medium potatoes
300gm Fine beans, topped and tailed
3 Stalks spring onions, chopped into 2cm pieces
1/2 bottle Mekhala Roasted Sesame Garlic Dressing
1. Score chicken and rub the Basil Garlic Paste into the chicken. Make sure to rub it into the cavity and under the skin. Leave in fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours, or for the day while you're out at work!
2. Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Pop chicken in the oven and roast for about 1hr - 1hr 15min. Leave to rest for 10 min.
3. Boil potatoes in salted water for about 10 minutes. Test by piercing with a fork. Potatoes should be firm but not hard.
4. Blanch beans in salted boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain. Refresh in cold water.
5. Now for the easy part - shred chicken, cut potataoes into eights, combine with beans and spring onions, then toss with Mekhala Roasted Sesame Garlic Dressing. Season as required (or not!).
6. Serve warm or cold.